• The University of Aden Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences is published two times per year (April and August).
• The publication language of the journal: Arabic and English.
• The Journal publishes basic and applied refereed research articles in the following fields of Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Basic Sciences
- Medical and Biological Sciences
- Engineering and Technological sciences
- Agriculture and Environment Sciences
• University of Aden Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences publishes a fully open access journal, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium are permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited. Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
• It is essential that the article will never have been published or sent for publication elsewhere. The researcher shall send three copies including the original.
• Any manuscript submitted for publishing in the Journal will be subject to Evaluation according to the established scientific rules by two highly qualified specialists in the subject matter of the research. A third one may be added to those two if necessary.
• The Editorial Board reserves all rights to make stylistic and/or grammatical changes.
• Although the referee's decisions regarding suitability for publication are final, the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept or not to accept the paper for publication.
• Manuscripts will not be returned to the authors whether accepted or not.
• If the author chooses to withdraw his article after it has been assessed, he would reimburse the "Aden University Journal for Natural and Applied Sciences" with the
cost of reviewing the paper.
• All authors will be given one issue of the journal in which their paper appeared and 10 reprints of the published paper.
• To cover the above expenses in addition to mail expenses authors in Yemen outside The University of Aden are kindly requested to pay an amount of YR 15000 (Fifteen thousand Yemeni Rials) to cover some of the expenses of publishing, reviewing, and editorial charge. Authors outside Yemen are kindly requested to pay $100 (One Hundred US Dollars) to be sent to the "University of Aden Journal for Natural and Applies Sciences" AC. No. 556547, National Bank of Yemen - Aidroos Branch, Crater, Aden, Republic of Yemen.
• All manuscripts and Journal – related correspondence should be sent to the following address:
Prof. Dr. Mohmmed Abdulla Hussein (Editor – in – Chief)
University of Aden, Khormaksar, P.O. Box 6312
Aden – Republic of Yemen Tel: 967-2-239774 Fax. : +967 – 2 – 239774
E-mail: [email protected]